Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolution

Time flies.....
It's coming to the end of day 1 year 2009!!!


Disaster Queen's New Year Resolution 2009
1. Do well in a-level
2. Drive more often
3. Keep this blog alive
4. Be active in college and sunday school
5. Bath Jasper twice a week
6. Drink milk every morning
7. Read more
8. Improve my guitar skills
9. Make my parents happy
10. Organize a gathering for primary mates


Well, looks like a very busy year ahead.
If u are reading this and u are my primary mate, please help me make resolution number 10 happen. After five full years, not even one gathering!!!


Anyway here are some pictures from a camp i went last year.



passing the secret code

facilitators


my group

A big sadhu to Sis Buddhini and Bro Phala for organizing this camp. I personally like the way this whole camp was conducted. Very reflective and at the same time fun fun fun all the way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 PEOPLE

May this year bring peace and happiness to the world!





No comments:

Post a Comment