Monday, January 5, 2009

Disaster Queen's first day in COLLEGE !!!

Woke up even earlier then my secondary school years for 8 o'clock class. Can't even open my eyes properly for the contact lenses.
Found out that i am stucked with shujin in the SAME CLASS. Very bad days ahead as her physic class starts at 8 while my class is at 10, the worst part is we have class on friday while the other group have their day off. I'm missing high school already, almost starve to death. Lunch time is at 12, there are some days where there will be no break!!!! Still don't know how i can survive.
Anyway one of my classmate came to me and ask me
Are u from Tadika Seri Soka??
I was like OH MY GOD, how u know???
then she said she recognice my face!!!
How nice to have people still being able to regconise me after so many years!!!!
I think thats all !! Got to do some chemistry revision, thank god i keep Mr Lim's notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment