Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Im back from no where.....
Currently on study leave, spent most of my time in the library. Dull week i must say, the only highlight of the day would be LUNCH, deciding where to have lunch is so exciting. Before lunch i will be like very semangat doing chem and math. Then after lunch everything starts to slow down and the next thing will be bugging jin to go home already.
Happy Mother's Day


my waipo is sooo cute haahaa
to mummy: happy mothers day!!! Im actually doing my chemistry before i start updating my blog so dont worry. I know u will be very much happy when u read this, so lonely right at home sitting in front of the computer while im at college? hehe remember to drink plenty of water and oh oh apply the body shop lotion koko bought for u. I will be back before 6 !!!! Love u!!!

......

hmmm where should i have lunch tomorrow arr???


Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment